Thursday, September 04, 2008

"Pray for John McCain's salvation and speedy death."?????

from this site via Talk2Action, Dispatches from the Culture Wars and others:
So here is my three point plan:

1. Vote Constitution Party. (I vote my conscience and cannot support McCain even with Palin.)

2. Pray for Sarah Palin to win. (I am an idealist, but also a realist!)

3. Pray for John McCain's salvation and speedy death. (Google The Forerunner's articles on Impecatory Prayer if you think this is harsh.)


And I thought calls for prayer for rain on Obama's speech were bad. Sheesh! What gets into some people!

Live long and prosper, Mr. McCain. I hope you had a happy birthday, and I hope you live to celebrate many more. As a fellow Christian I wish you well ...

except in the winning of this election.

No comments:

Post a Comment