Monday, September 22, 2008

One Web Day


Today is One Web Day,
a day when users of the World Wide Web are encouraged to show how the Internet affects their lives.... The purpose of the event is to globally celebrate online life.
There is a Facebook event page.

I enjoy the internet. I love my newsreader and the RSS feeds that help keep me informed. I appreciate the folks I've met online and everything I've learned from them. I'm amazed at how much easier I find keeping in touch with people since I got online -I'm a failure at keeping in touch by phone and snail mail. And I find blogging to be great fun. It's odd, because I've never been good at keeping a diary or a journal, but the ability to put together a bit with links and photos from other people, to collate information from diverse sources, works for me.

Celebrate Online Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment