Thursday, August 23, 2007

Book to Movie Challenge


The challenge is to read 3 books between 9/1 and 12/1 that have been made into movies. I'll also be watching the movies. I picked the first 3 from the list they linked to that I was interested in but had never read or seen. I saw the P.D. James book at the store tonight and I already have City of Joy, so these will be easy.

My preliminary list:

movie: At Play in the Fields of the Lord (1991)
book: At Play in the Fields of the Lord -Peter Matthiessen

movie: Children of Men (2006)
book: Children of Men, The -P. D. James

movie: City of Joy (1992)
book: City of Joy, The -Dominique LaPierre

SMS Book Reviews created and is sponsoring this challenge. I'll participate by reading the entries over there but will just post my own here.

No comments:

Post a Comment