Saturday, July 21, 2007

Anime Guide

(I'm updating the links as I watch these.)

GreenCine's Anime Guide has a quick general overview on the first page then gives an overview of sub-genres and people on the next 3. At the bottom of that last page is a list of their recommendations for an intro to the field:

Angel's Egg

Blood: the Last Vampire

Boogiepop Phantom

The Castle of Cagliostro

Cowboy Bebop

FLCL

Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO)

His and Her Circumstances

Key the Metal Idol

Martian Successor Nadesico

Perfect Blue

Read or Die

Voices of a Distant Star

Witch Hunter Robin


The only one on the list that I've seen is Key the Metal Idol. I haven't even heard of most of the others. I'll have to watch for them.

2 comments:

  1. Cowboy Bebop is definitely worth watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching for it but only see the movie, never the series. I guess I could order it....

    Thanks for the recommendation. :)

    ReplyDelete