Tuesday, October 02, 2007

October Films 2

Not Coming to a Theater Near You has named My Bloody Valentine, a slasher movie from 1981, as their movie for 10/2. I'm not going there.

The Projection Booth gave today to 28 Days Later. I'll check and see if The Elder Son has this one.

MovieFone has not named its 2nd horror movie yet. I'll check back later. (Later -they've picked Hellraiser for today. I've seen Hellraiser: Inferno and didn't enjoy the experience -such a preachy movie, so I'm not planning on watching others in the series.)

Facets Features is offering 31 days of horror clips starting with a clip from The Golem, which I've seen recently.

This Distracted Globe offers 31 Days of Hitchcock, picking Rear Window yesterday. I have seen that one several times but not since I started keeping this blog. They've picked Shadow of a Doubt for today. I've never seen that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment