Wednesday, October 09, 2024

Alien: Covenant

Alien: Covenant (Hulu) is a 2017 science fiction horror film directed by Ridley Scott. It is a sequel to Prometheus, which is considered a prequel to the original Alien movie. It is the sixth installment in the Alien series but eighth if you count the Predator crossover films. It gets generally positive reviews. This is a film where if you like the franchise as a whole you'll like this. I admit I found the original film deeply disturbing when I saw it in the theater when it was first released, but I didn't watch horror movies back then and was expecting a science fiction film. Many years have passed, and I now watch horror movies and appreciate this franchise. It's been a live-and-learn process for me, broadening my horizons.

trailer:



No comments:

Post a Comment