Saturday, January 21, 2017

Interstate 60

Interstate 60 is a 2002 fantasy road film, the story of an aspiring artist whose father wants him to follow in his own lawyerly footsteps. He is granted one wish at his birthday party, and the wish being fulfilled is the subject of the rest of the movie. James Marsden is the budding artist, Gary Oldman grants wishes, and Amy Smart is the dream girl. Christopher Lloyd, Chris Cooper, Kurt Russell, Michael J. Fox, and Ann-Margret are also here. Bob Gale directs. This is a delightful movie. I had never heard of it before The Younger Son introduced it to me a few days ago. It's a definite conversation-starter, and I could easily watch it again.

trailer:



Rotten Tomatoes has a critics score of 80%.

2 comments:

  1. That was a weird movie, and I remember seeing it a few years ago. I liked it because of the various actors who were in it, but I thought it was a bit confusing. I would gladly see it again, because I suspect it would make more sense to me the second time around. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how I missed it. It got good reviews, has great actors.... I'm glad I've seen it :)

      Delete