Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

The Rocky Horror Picture Show is a 1975 horror/science fiction parody film starring Tim Curry, Susan Sarandon, Barry Bostwick, Charles Gray and Meat Loaf. Tim Curry is priceless.

watch it online (HT: Monkeyfister):


1000 Misspent Hours is disdainful. Roger Ebert has praise for Tim Curry. FilmReference.com says it's "Less interesting as cinema than as a social phenomenon." Moria gives it 4 stars and opens with this:
The arguments still rage whether The Rocky Horror Picture Show is a cult masterpiece or seventies trash, but no matter what one’s opinion it doesn’t stop the film from being the numero uno cult film of all time.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:24 AM

    I voate for seventies trash :o)

    A Pal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:24 AM

    That's VOTE. Sorry.

    A.P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried watching this movie once and got through about 20 minutes. I'll never get the appeal of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim Curry. That's the appeal for me. I love him in this. I love him in the Muppet Treasure Island, too.

    ReplyDelete