Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Neil's

photo from DressCodeFinder

Neil's is a restaurant/bar/music venue not far from where we live, but we had never gone there. For some strange reason I forgot to take photos of the exterior (but included one from another site above) or the interior (but you're not missing much as it's just a large room with a stage on one side and a bar at the other and tables).

The food, though, yes, the food is worth praising. They have daily lunch plate specials, but The Husband and The Younger Son got cheeseburgers and I got the club sandwich with onion rings and a coke:


You can see their menu here. Very tasty. And the staff was friendly and helpful. We'll definitely go back. Maybe even catch some of the music one of these days.

Please join the talented and artistic ladies at the T Party hosted by Bleubeard and Elizabeth at the Altered Book Lover blog.

17 comments:

  1. Yum...I think I would have chosen your meal as well. :)
    Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those onion rings!!! My mouth is watering over a hamburger to go with them.....guess I should go eat breakfast...LOL!

    Happy T-day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy and what a nice selection on the menu too! I love to eat at a place that not only has good food , but music too. Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your Sandwich Looks delicious! so nice you had a good find where you can go back again!
    happy t-day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks very inviting. Especially the onuion rings looks scrummy.
    Happy T-day,
    and a good week ahead,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love club sandwiches and even better with onion rings!! Happy T Day! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy, I would love to join you there! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is not the place for a vegetarian, is it? Even the shrimp is wrapped in bacon. But if I had to go non-vegetarian, I would have to choose the French Dip. I'm glad you enjoyed the meal, because that speaks volumes for any menu and restaurant. Thanks for joining us at Neil's with your coke and club for T this Tuesday. Note I left off the onion rings because I already ate them (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those onion rings look good! I would enjoy visiting this restaurant too, I love the sound of the Catfish Sandwich and the Monte Cristo sounds very naughty - I'm now so hungry :-). Thanks for sharing and wishing you a Happy T Day! J :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your meal looked delicious, I'd order the onion rings as well.
    Happy T Day.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a little late but I love onion rings and those look good. I guess living where you do you can't escape the music theme, but it is great to say you come from such an historically music rich place. Hope it was a good T day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  12. I missed tea this Tuesday but I sure would have had some of those onion rings. For some reason few places here serve them and even when they do it is hard to find good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Funny how there are jewels in our neighborhood that we just seem to over look. Glad upi enjoyed your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh - I love onion rings! They look fantastic!
    Happy belated T-Day !
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous onion rings. They look inviting.Happy belated T-Day !

    ReplyDelete