Sunday, March 22, 2015

A 42 Conspiracy


Along the sidewalks I see them, these not quite 42s. Some look old and faded


and some look freshly painted


I know they are part of some infrastructure project, because there are other numbers and some words


and some markers for gas and water.


I know they want you to believe it's just government-as-usual work on the street.

But what if it's not? What if it's all part of a government conspiracy to co-opt the 42. To take over 42 for their own nefarious purposes?

Well, it makes as much sense as some of the other conspiracy theories I hear.


Questions indeed. Yes, I do have questions.

2 comments:

  1. LOL What is the question; that is the question...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! lol And since "42" is the Answer.... ;)

      Delete