1) Supernatural, "Pac-Man Fever"I've seen or read the ones in bold print.
3) The Neverending Story
4) The Last Unicorn
5) Fullmetal Alchemist
7) Doomsday Book by Connie Willis
8) E.T.: The Extraterrestrial
9) Star Trek: The Next Generation, "The Inner Light"
10) The Iron Giant
11) Galaxy Quest (Really? Galaxy Quest, but not Serenity???)
12) Angel, "Not Fade Away"
14) Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
15) Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
16) Futurama, "Jurassic Bark"
17) Blade Runner
18) Doctor Who, "Vincent and the Doctor"
19) Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "The Body"
20) Terminator 2: Judgment Day
I think I'm going to enter the modern Doctor Who universe. I'll start looking for them at Spin Street and try to watch them in order. They didn't have season 1 of the current series the last time I looked. Season 2 was around $80, which seems high to me. It'll be expensive to catch up but shouldn't take too long time-wise; we've gone through 5 seasons of Big Bang Theory in less than 2 weeks, after all.