Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Jiji's Wraps Cafe


I had been to Jiji's Wraps Cafe while it was named Pita Cafe, but I hadn't been since it changed ownership. The menu has been expanded, but it's still largely wraps and sandwiches. The pita no longer seems to be made in-house, but my chicken shawarma was generous and tasty and served with pleasant friendliness. I was able to eat about half of mine, although I hated to leave the rest. You can see the menu on their Facebook page. Next time I plan to try the Ethiopian vegetables.


My friend and I ate out on the red picnic table, and I enjoyed the people-watching. There was steady traffic into the cafe, with some folks eating at tables inside and others taking orders out. I'm glad it's doing well. It must be a decent location; there's a Checkers going up in the parking lot across the street.

Urban Spoon gives it a score of 100%. Yelp only has 2 reviews, but both are positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment