Saturday, April 13, 2013

Tulle Skirt

I don't know what it is about tulle skirts. I see them everywhere I look. Online, that is. I've never seen one out in the real world on anyone older than 3. But online they are loved and adored, and now I see instructions at MariaJustDoIt (where this photo came from) for making my very own:


I'm just not sure I want to be the first person in Memphis to wear this skirt to the book store, though I think that would be much more fun than being the 2nd person. I'm picturing myself with a combo tulle/sweatpants outfit. I'm thinkin' this will never happen.

HT: MakeZine

3 comments:

  1. Could be fun for a New Year´s party, perhaps? I once had a baby blue lace dress that I had no place to wear, so I decided to take it grocery shopping. I did get some stares, but it was fun. Then I gave it away, to make room for more sensible things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it'd be sweet for a party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so i just got home from buying bread, and i've decided the grocery store is _the_ place i need to wear a tulle skirt. everybody was soooo serious! people need to lighten up a bit, i think.

    ReplyDelete