Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Roma Coffee


Brought to me as a souvenir from a trip The Daughter took, I'm lovin' this coffee!

The cup came from Bojo's Antique Mall, a local spot I considered almost a second home until it closed. I was attracted to the unusual lines of the cup. I'd never seen one like it before. I found a couple more in different colors; but once I got them home I discovered flaws that, though barely visible, made me not want to use them for their originally intended purpose. I started a small plant in each of them and gave them away. This one, though, is perfect.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the look of that cup, too. I confess it would probably be hard for me to hold, but I can appreciate from afar. Besides, the cobalt blue inside makes my heart race.

    Thanks so much for joining Tea Tuesday. It's fun, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Tea on Tuesday! Everything tastes better in a special cup ... yours is very nice!

    I enjoy coffee and tea :)

    Happy April
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've gotten rid of a couple of cups that have handles hard for me to hold, but this one works for me. there's enough space for my finger to fit easily, and the top of the handle just rests on my finger. i was surprised. i'm enjoying tea tuesdays. it is a fun idea, and i'm glad new folks are welcome :) thx!

    i enjoy coffee and tea both, too :) i usually drink coffee in the mornings, though. i wish april would warm up a bit. it's chilly and rainy here.

    ReplyDelete