Friday, April 05, 2013

Cheery Trees in Bloom


I was going to take The Grandmother to see the blooming Cherry trees by the Botanic Gardens this morning -it's a fine, sunny day with an expected high of 70F- but she had exhausted herself working herself up into a major tearful upset over marking the menus for the week. Honestly, I don't understand the big deal, because it won't matter what she marks she won't eat it. It was upsetting her no end, though, so I stayed at her place and went over the menus with her, helping her mark them for the upcoming week. I stopped and looked at the beautiful trees by myself on my way home.


I'll take her another day when she's calmer.

3 comments:

  1. That´s lovely. Nature´s art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you our trees still look like the dead of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it has been beautiful here the last couple of days with highs near 70 and sunshine. i was sooo tired of gray rain and highs in the 50s. these cherry trees are planted all along both sides of the road, and they are such a treat.

    ReplyDelete