Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Wired Sci-Fi Top 20

Here's a copy of Wired's list as published back in 2002:

1. Blade Runner
2. Gattaca
3. The Matrix
4. 2001: A Space Odyssey
5. Brazil
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Alien
8. The Boys From Brazil
9. Jurassic Park
10. Star Wars
11. The Road Warrior
12. Tron
13. The Terminator
14. Sleeper
15. Soylent Green
16. RoboCop
17. Planet Of The Apes
18. The Day The Earth Stood Still
19. Akira
20. Barbarella

Ones I've seen are in bold print, and ones I've written blog posts about are linked.

2 comments:

  1. I watched most of Brazil recently. I figured that it was my geekerly duty. But I stopped a bit past halfway through. It just didn't grab me.

    Gattaca, though, does deserve a top spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all liked Gattaca. Brazil got mixed reviews here. It's one that The Younger Son and I wanted to see all the various incarnations of.

    ReplyDelete