Saturday, April 11, 2009

Books for Nerds

Impnerd has an annotated list of "10 Books (or Book Series) that Nerds Love". Here are the book titles:
10. Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

9. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

8. Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell

7. The Ender’s Game Series by Orson Scott Card
(I've read the first 4 in the Ender series)

6. Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

5. The Time Machine by H.G. Wells

4. Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein

3. The Sprawl Trilogy by William Gibson (I've read the 1st and 3rd)

2. Enemy Mine by Barry Longyear

1. The Dune Chronicles by Frank Herbert (I've read the first 4 in the original series)

Ones I've read are in bold print. Looks like Enemy Mine should go on my "to buy" list.

HT: SFSignal

No comments:

Post a Comment