Wednesday, August 23, 2006

2nd day of weights

We walked 2 1/2 miles in 44 minutes 44 seconds. After we got back I did the upper and lower body segments of Kathy Smith's Lift Weights to Lose Weight DVD -the same one I did Monday. I had more trouble with it today, with muscle fatigue I didn't feel Monday. She suggests alternating 6 weeks of this program with 6 weeks of the track that uses heavier weights. I'm using 2- and 3-pound weights and no weights on my legs. I skipped the abs routine. I have so much trouble with ab exercises.

After supper we did a 1-mile walk. Before bed I did Leslie Sansone's 3-mile walk.

I'm more tired than usual today and have some soreness.

Breakfast: 2 pieces of raisin bread toast with Benecol and hot tea. Lunch: roll with dipping oil, cheddar cheese, blueberries, water. Supper: wild rice with zucchini, green beans, tomato/spinach salad, orange wedges, water. Sugar Smacks for dessert for lunch and for a bedtime snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment